Tuesday is a special day for the barn

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
I've got this Mimosa tree that I'm going to celebrate with.

Why? Well, like Auburn it is annoying and won't go away and it's about the only tree that survived the tornado. :cool:

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
You all need to just get ready for the media's love fest for Malzahn. They will talk them up like they are going to score like 80 points a game on everyone. While I'll freely admit Malzahn is a bit of an offensive guru and the dude knows how to score some points in general his offenses depend solely on misdirection and a good quarterback. If you figure out the former or eliminate the latter it's a ship full of holes going to the bottom.

But it will excite everyone this spring as they end up with a score like 65-62 or something like that.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
You all need to just get ready for the media's love fest for Malzahn. They will talk them up like they are going to score like 80 points a game on everyone. While I'll freely admit Malzahn is a bit of an offensive guru and the dude knows how to score some points in general his offenses depend solely on misdirection and a good quarterback. If you figure out the former or eliminate the latter it's a ship full of holes going to the bottom.

But it will excite everyone this spring as they end up with a score like 65-62 or something like that.
Last time we played him, he didn't score on us.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Malzahn has coached four games against us as OC.

He won the 2006 Arky game because Tiffin had a bad day and we stunk. We don't stink.

He won in 2010 because of Cam Newton. Cam is gone.

In the other eight quarters his offense scored 3 TDs, and two of those required misdirection and a bye week before the game.

It's not like he's owned us. Why does anyone think this was a smart hire?

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA

He won the 2006 Arky game because Tiffin had a bad day and we stunk. We don't stink.

In the other eight quarters his offense scored 3 TDs, and two of those required misdirection and a bye week before the game.

Because of the mixture of blue and orange Kool-Aid that's being drunk down on the plains.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

because when you are the barn, you grasp for anything and I mean anything!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.