****Bama vs. UGA Postgame Thread***

BamaBuff24

1st Team
May 2, 2000
FWB, FL USA
In the off season, if this group can do some serious workouts and help their game. They can do something special next year. But they still got the SEC tournament and post tournament to go.

Bama Bird

Scout Team
Feb 6, 2013
Some funny lines from Twitter:

"At this point I think we are just trolling the University of Georgia"

"So who do u think is better at almost beating Bama coach Mark Richt or Coach Mark Fox"

I'd have to go with Mark Fox. I still can't get over him calling that timeout in 2011 SEC Tourney lol

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
I don't know if there is a player out there. But, I would love to see this team that's coming back next year with a dominate 4 or 5 like a Patrick Young or Reginald Buckner. Maybe a JC option exists.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
We need a transfusion of the Saban "foot on the neck" killer instinct... :)
That may be the understatement of the year and I agree 1,000%.

I'll tell you how this game went for me- I thought we had had it, thought we didn't, thought we did, thought we'd blown it.

When Releford hit the shot I didn't yell, scream, or nothing-I shook my head and simply thought, "You gotta be friggin kidding me"..then I smiled.

No analysis or anything at this point, just glad to get the win. My goodness I still can't believe the finish.

RTR.....sip

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That may be the understatement of the year and I agree 1,000%.

I'll tell you how this game went for me- I thought we had had it, thought we didn't, thought we did, thought we'd blown it.

When Releford hit the shot I didn't yell, scream, or nothing-I shook my head and simply thought, "You gotta be friggin kidding me"..then I smiled.

No analysis or anything at this point, just glad to get the win. My goodness I still can't believe the finish.

RTR.....sip
My words were similar, but I shouted...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.