Question: Dominant Players in 2013

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
With the receiving corps we will have this year, AJ McCarron will get my vote as who should be our most dominent player statistically speaking.
That should be true if our rebuilt line can give him time. We had one of the best lines in our history last year, so we should be prepared for a little bit of a drop-off in that department. Also, much like last year, I suspect there will be several games where AJ is sitting down in the second half. We have a lot of skill position players ready for break-out seasons; however, both our offensive and defensive lines lost a lot of talented, seasoned players. How we rebuild the lines will dictate the type of season we have in 2013.

Alan22

Oct 6, 2012
Cocodrie, LA
I think Deion Belue will have a great year. He struggled early in the year when he was targeted, but he really showed improvement later in the season and especially under pressure in the NC. :biggrin2:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
My understanding is that - injury notwithstanding - John Fulton is expected to get that two spot with Smith at the star.
Fulton was coming on strong until that toe injury. Hopefully he gets back on his feet soon enough (I know CNS said he was highly questionable to do anything this spring), but hopefully he can still do some lifting or the bike and film study. Our two biggest areas of concern are CB and OL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.