CB Kalvaraz Bessent Signs With Auburn (Update: Arrested/Update: leaves AU)

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Re: 2014 DB Kalvaraz Bessent Commits to Alabama

:BigA: ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!

Top 10 player from the state of Georgia. #1 CB from Georgia. Already looks like a CNS corner.

I can now go back and edit my post in the 2014 recruiting thread, asking if we had a bunch of silent commits given our 3 NCs and double digit first round draft pick record the last four years.

Great to have a lock down corner on board. Roll Tide.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Welcome Kalvaraz. I wonder if he will go by Kal. We need those lockdown corners.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Looks like he had a pretty impressive offer list. You never know when someone commits this early if they will stick it out, but he sounds like he is very solid on his commitment. I am looking forward to seeing him come in and develop.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012

CNS has rarely lost a commit he wanted to keep over the past couple of years. If CNS is accepting this one (and he's one of the top corners in the class), I bet he signs with the Tide in early February.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Bessent and Humphrey will make a great duo at the corner spots.
And either Stephen Roberts, Nick Watkins or another top DB like Jalen Tabor or Tony Brown. Should be a great year for DBs in general. I could easily see UA take at least 3 DBs in this class

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.