Alabama Pro Day Results

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just going to post tweets from reporters there...

From Alex Scarborough:
DL Quinton Dial has a boot on his left foot. It appears he'll join the rather long list of players not performing today.

As expected, CB Dee Milliner wearing a sling on his arm after having surgery on a torn labrum. ... Doubt we'll see him run another 40 in it.

DJ Fluker showed up in very good shape today. No measurements but rest assured personnel types will like what they see.

Alabama WR Kevin Norwood appears to have a cast on his left foot. He was battling a turf toe and could miss some of the spring.

Bama S Robert Lester betters his 40 time by a hair, going from 4.66 to 4.55.

Alabama TE Michael Williams added weight and saw his first 40 time drop dramatically to 5.4, per ESPN.

Alabama LB Nico Johnson ran a 5.0 40 on his first try.

Alabama S Robert Lester will take his first 40 over the latest. He ran a 4.65 at first, a 4.81 the second try.

Alabama NG Jesse Williams can move at 320 pounds, turning in a 4.90 40-yard dash. A very good showing for him.
Jesse Williams just secured his first round slot.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Shows how undervalued Jesse was and how much our scheme/preparation benefits guys like Lester and Nico.

If Michael Williams added weight, he might be 300lbs now....

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
M. Williams is trying to become a OT, eh? haha.

J. Williams is solidifying that projection as a late first round pick in my opinion.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Broad Jump
Michael Williams: 8'1
Carson Tinker: 7'9
Kelly Johnson: 9'2
Nico Johnson: 9'2.5
Robert Lester: 10'1
Vertical Jump*
Robert Lester: 34.5"
Michael Williams: 35.5"
Bench Press Reps
Kelly Johnson: 19
Robert Lester: 7
Damion Square: 23
Carson Tinker: 17
Barrett Jones: 27
Ranzell Watkins: 10

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
you don't have to tell me that fact. anything under 5 second and weighing in at 325 is very impressive.
Yeah, I know. I meant just to make a jab at Teo and used your quote to do it.

From the numbers, it doesn't appear Lester or M. Williams helped themselves very much. J. Williams should absolutely be taken in the first round now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.