2015 Prospect: Georgia OL Dallas Warmack

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Doesn't he know Deionte Thompson has already committed for the 2015 recruiting class? He is going to left behind if he doesn't board the train quickly :cool:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Looked at his profile and it noted he was cool towards Alabama. Is it that it is just too early in the process to expect a better reaction? I would think Chance's success at Alabama would be a great indicator.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Looked at his profile and it noted he was cool towards Alabama. Is it that it is just too early in the process to expect a better reaction? I would think Chance's success at Alabama would be a great indicator.
Yes. Too early. Bama is the only school listed, which indicates it's too early.

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Yes. Too early. Bama is the only school listed, which indicates it's too late.
What's too late?

Profile now has other schools listed and shows Bama and UGA as warm.

I don't know anything about his situation but every once in a while, a brother will want to "make his own name" and will actually be turned off on going to his older brother's school. I think the opposite is the general rule though.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
He has some early interest in Georgia, but says he would love to play at Alabama like his brother. There's still lots of work to do with the 2014 class, so it will be a good bit before his recruitment gets going.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.