***Bama vs. UT Postgame Thread***

JV's Tide

3rd Team
Jan 11, 2010
10 pt win over a last 4 in team. Maybe that will bump them out and us up. I'm not sure it puts us in the tourney just yet.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Fouls were even, 17-17... we shot more free throws... Aside from the blown charge, from my radio perspective it sounded pretty well called.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
I was excited about Retin last year based on raw skill. Now I'm really excited about the kid. Glad his game is improving.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Boy did we need that one. It was great to see us close one at the end where we normally would have gone dry and lost. Great play by our guys, but especially by Randolph. He locked down on defense and provided a spark by driving to bucket and hitting his freebies. This one feels good, but tomorrow is the big one. Roll Tide!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
We have a 2nd chance. We beat the Gayturds on a nuetral floor and we're in IMO.

Great game plan and great win today. I thought we would have trouble with their big guy Stokes, but give it to the team they did a great job of doubling him in the post. I think that was the difference. McRae did has somewhat an off night, but we also defended him well and frustrated him. Best coaching job I've seen this year.

I think we benefited from the long layoff as well. Our free throw shooting was good today. We've had trouble with free throws the last 3 or 4 weeks and I think it was our legs were tired.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
Fouls were even, 17-17... we shot more free throws... Aside from the blown charge, from my radio perspective it sounded pretty well called.
There was about a 3 minutes span where there would be a lot shoving under our basket for rebounds and then they'd break out and we'd get called on touch fouls. Other than that span it was fairly even

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
This game probably didn't get us in the big dance, but it is always great to beat the Big Orange!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As usual, the numbers were totally distorted by UT's end of game fouls. It was worse in the first half and when UT made their 2nd half charge. No way on earth I consider this even-handed officiating...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.