Game Thread: Game Thread ***SEC Tournament: Alabama vs. Florida 12:00 PM CST ABC***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
All that work to be totally jobbed by the refs. We are afraid to play defense now. This is effin ridiculous.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm afraid you're right. The officiating is enough to turn one off college basketball...
I love bama athletics but I hate college basketball. The rules are totally idiotic and the caliber of officiating is too low because the officiating talent is spread out over too many games in D1

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Dykes called it with boynton seeing those free throws go down. Now eleven straight

We need to slow things down. Knew we'd blow another double digit lead. Stupid fouls we commited way too early in the half.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
There isn't much we can do about the refs but we've GOT to make shots, not turn the ball over, keep our composure. UF will cool off so we don't need to let this get out of hand right now.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I really think he's being even handed. He was praising us early.

Can Jimmy Dykes sound any more like a FLA cheerleader than he does right now. This is making me sick. We can't play D because we get a foul called on us if we breath on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.