DB Chris Williams signs with UCF

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: 2014 DB Chris Williams verbals

Welcome to the Tide Chris. It's great that you and your current and future teammate Kalvaraz Bessent have committed to the Tide. Please have a great and safe senior year and make sure you're on track to graduate and have all your core classes.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Wonder what position in secondary he will play. Seems like young, Mr. Humphrey better make up his mind soon if he wants to play down the road from home.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Wonder what position in secondary he will play. Seems like young, Mr. Humphrey better make up his mind soon if he wants to play down the road from home.

I can see us signing 3 or 4 cb's in this class. After this year our numbers will get very very bad if we dont bring some people in, and I dont think space is an issue for Humphrey.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I can see us signing 3 or 4 cb's in this class. After this year our numbers will get very very bad if we dont bring some people in, and I dont think space is an issue for Humphrey.
I agree with this entire statement. Humphrey is a take even if we have 28 commits.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999

He is a safety. I think mr Humphrey has as long as he wants.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Welcome Chris!!
Just a little tidbit of info. The Camden county principal is a huge Bama fan. My wife was a teacher and coach for CC for a few years. She came in his office for an interview. Once he found out she was a Bama fan, they shared a Roll Tide and she was pretty much hired on the spot. That is a great football program, so lets hope we continue to build that pipeline. Kalvarez and Chris are great pickups and and setting a great foundation for the future.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: ***2014 FS Chris Williams commits to Bama***

Free safety....top on our board
I knew he was rated decently by recruiting services, but our staff likes him over any other projected FS in country? Awesome to get his commitment this early then. I figure we'll look at getting 2 more (maybe 3) DB's in this class with Marlon being the crown jewel (should he pick us).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.