Mercer Takes out the Vols

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
All the viles can still talk about up here in Knoxville is being 'snubbed' by the NCAA. This result was a given. Served 'em right. They got just what they deserved. And now they have to worry about Jarnell Stokes going pro. LOL. Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of idiots. And now Bill Battle's back in the news. Dave Hart will never get the stink off of him after working for this crowd.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Proves Sip's point.
I really didn't buy all the "Conference is down" talk, but it's really starting to look like it. I do think Florida will hang around for awhile in the tourney. I believe they are legit.
We could win the N.I.T. but we got the way tough side of the bracket so it will be difficult.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Missouri has pretty good talent with good experience and UT has pretty good talent as well. I think they both underachieved by a large margin this season; maybe the coaching is not so good.

dawgsfan1973

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 20, 2012
mercer is always a tough team to play.. they are very well coached and we beat them this year and it was not an easy game. i had mercer beating the vols. that was not surprising. i just don't consider them a very well coached team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.