Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Maryland***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Our guys are doing everything they can on Len without fouling him...he's a good enough FT shooter to not hack

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
you can see why we have trouble maintaining leads by how Maryland has held us off: when things go bad, they slow it down, throw it down in the paint, and drive.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
They are giving us opportunities, but we follow them up with turnovers of our own. We just have to keep this thing this close, and hope a few outside shots fall..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, they give it to us and we give it right back. The BB gods are just not on our side tonight, I fear. MD, despite their height, are not world-beaters...

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
I don't know how Grant doesn't go crazy with how talented his players are yet they only show flashes of it.

FortyYearFan

1st Team
Jan 2, 2003
MD is certainly giving us plenty of chances, but we just can't seem to take advantage. I don't recall seeing so many unforced turnovers, both ways, in any of our games.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
you can see why we have trouble maintaining leads by how Maryland has held us off: when things go bad, they slow it down, throw it down in the paint, and drive.
Um, have you noticed their height. They're doing exactly what I feared they might, and we're not hitting the shots outside to counter-balance it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.