Mal Moore passes

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Dozier, AL's favorite son. I'm thankful for the love and passion for the University and for showing us a life well-lived. Your presence will be deeply missed. Blessings and prayers for the family.

bat123

All-American
I am truly saddened by this news, Coach More was a giant in college sports. He accomplished what only a man like him could, Greatness. The only time I ever met him was at the Waysider at breakfast before a Tennesee game and he was as gracious as any man I have ever met. We will miss you coach.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Much as when Coach Bryant retired I sensed this very sad outcome. But he did see the fruits of his labor and his choice of Bill Battle to replace him. Like his former coach and mentor he has left a legacy at the Capstone that will never be forgotten. Godspeed Coach. My first memories of everything Crimson Tide date back to your joining the Bama program as a player so you have been a part of our beloved school most of my life. This is really a sad moment in my life.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Sorry that he did not to enjoy a retirement, but I suspect he did it exactly the way he wanted. What a legacy; he led us through the wilderness and guided us back to glory. Job well done. Many of us love the University, but no more than Coach Moore. Prayers of comfort in the coming days for the family.

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
I extend my sincere condolences to his loved ones and friends. The Bama family will miss you tremendously.
Thanks for all you have done, for all the lives you have touched. Rest in peace warrior.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
Heartbroken but eternally grateful. He didn't just change an athletic department; he positively changed the lives of his athletes, coaches, staffs, and even fans. Thank you, Coach.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
My wife's grandfather grew up just a few doors down from Coach Moore, and always had fond stories of Mal and his family. RIP coach...you've built a legacy that will last for generations.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I'd say Coach Moore stands with Bryant, Denny, Wade, and Saban as the greatest figures in the history of Alabama football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.