Mal Moore passes

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
A sad day. RIP, Coach Moore. The good that you have done benefited many, and will benefit generations to come.

Roll Tide!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Very sad to hear this. I remember seeing him eating at Cypress Inn a couple of years ago and told my son there is the man that has 8 national title rings. Now he has 10. Prayers will go up for his family and I just hope he didn't suffer much. I appreciate all he did for The University of Alabama.

TideRush

Scout Team
Jan 4, 2011
Thoughts and prayers are with Coach Moore's Family and friends. Your dedication, effort and character will carry on at the university and will be remembered by us the fans forever. RIP

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
Re: Capstone Report / The death of a friend: The passing of Mal Moore

It's a sad day and a massive loss. But let it be said, Mal went out ON TOP.

Roll Tide, Coach.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Rest in peace coach. There was never a man who had more passion for his alma mater than Mal. He changed the fortunes of the football program and changed it from one of the best programs of all time to THE best program of all time.

Prayers to his family and friends.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
RIP coach Moore, you will always be in our hearts.
You gave so much to ALABAMA.
Your passing is a sad day.

Our prayers go out to Mal's family and friends.
Words cannot express yours and our loss.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Rest in peace Coach.

IMO, there needs to be a new statue erected on the Walk of Champions.
You just beat me to it. It will be a travesty if he doesn't get a statue erected for everything he has done for the university. He will be sorely missed, and I pray for comfort for his family in this time. Roll Tide

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I'm reminded of the epitaph that I believe was for Christopher Wren in St. Paul's Cathedral in London: "If you seek his monument, look around you." Many places on campus, you can see a monument to Coach Moore simply be looking around you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
It's a truly sad day for all who love the University, but such a good day for God, Miss Charlotte, and Coach Bryant.

Thank you Coach Moore . . . you'll be greatly missed!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.