Delectable Cajun Pickles and BBQ Sauce

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I recently ordered some Cajun Pickles from Double D's - http://www.doubledsbbq.com Let me tell you these are some mighty fine pickles!They are custom made by our own Tidefans Bamabuzzard. The pickles have a delicate sweetness with just the right amount of Cajun spice-not too hot. They are also fairly low in sodium and are pretty much chemical free. Well labeled, packed and sealed

My wife raved about these pickles. I have never been a fan of sweet pickles but these pickles have made me a convert. Double D's also makes several BBQ sauces but the weather here has kept me from trying them out. If the BBQ sauce is half as good as the pickles, it's going to be really darn good.

Give 'em a try!

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
So did we get the shipping issues fixed on NS? Or will i get a smashed jar or 2? I'd like to try some sauce and pickles.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
So did we get the shipping issues fixed on NS? Or will i get a smashed jar or 2? I'd like to try some sauce and pickles.
I haven't had any issues (crossing fingers) since and I've sent out over 30 jars of sauce/pickles. But to be honest, I think a lot has to do with me giving the ladies behind the counter at the post office a free jar of pickles and sauce. It is amazing how that works. :biggrin2: Haven't had one problem since. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.