Link: Former Auburn Players Talk

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
There may be something as to the changed grades. It will be hard to corroborate anything else.

gwilliams

1st Team
Aug 29, 2011
McNeil might not have known, but if you get in the car and there's a robbery, you are all quilty. Pretty much has to be that way or occupants of the car would all point at each other and say the other guy(s) did it.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Funny how the same story keeps getting told over and over and over.

I do wonder who this writer is. What is their background? I've never heard of the website. The domain name is registered to a private partin in Scottsdale, AZ.

Last edited:

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Funny how the same story keeps getting told over and over and over.

I do wonder who this writer is. What is their background? I've never heard of the website. The domain name is registered to a private partin in Scottsdale, AZ.
Former reporter for the NYT. Strong background and good reputation. Often seen on Outside the Lines and, I believe, on Around the Horn. Report is getting serious attention from writers like Feldman and Forde so far.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Even more telling is that Selena Roberts is an allbarn alum.

If McNeill is really innocent I hope he gets off, but the entire article pretty well shows what a culture of corruption exists in that hole.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
McNeil might not have known, but if you get in the car and there's a robbery, you are all quilty. Pretty much has to be that way or occupants of the car would all point at each other and say the other guy(s) did it.
This is venturing outside of sports, but that is a truly horrible thing.

We have to convict everyone present lest they try to finger reach other? Throw them all in jail to make sure the guilty party goes to jail to?

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the link to the story but I'm sorry nothing new here, don't get your hopes up. They all but had photos of Cams dad stuffing the money in his pockets & nothing came of it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.