Question: Jovon Robinson to Alabama?

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Jovon Robinson made some waves on Instagram last night about enrolling at Alabama. BOL has confirmed that there is interest, but hurdles still to overcome.

If the name sounds familiar, he has been at the center of an academic fraud investigation in a Memphis school district that involves Auburn. He has apparently been cleared of that and is leaving AU.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I HAVE TO YELL OVER THE WHALING AND GNASHING OF COW TEETH AT THE THOUGHT OF THIS BEING TRUE.

The fambly would cry fowl for years.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Bama recruited him during the early stages of his recruitment, but when word got out on his academic issues, Bama back off. he has the size and built that CNS likes in his RBs.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I trust BOL's reporting, so I don't want to dismiss it. With that said, does Bama really need another RB that is not entering his senior year of high school?

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
I trust BOL's reporting, so I don't want to dismiss it. With that said, does Bama really need another RB that is not entering his senior year of high school?
Probably not, but it would be my assumption that he is enrolling on his own dime if he overcomes his academic issues. If so, I can't see why you would turn away a four star prospect with his size, speed and if this is true an attitude of I can break into that Bama backfield rotation.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I just can't help but think it could be a setup. I wonder if Auburn will pay him to enroll at Bama and do something illegal that will get the school in trouble. I wouldn't put it past some barners who have money.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I just can't help but think it could be a setup. I wonder if Auburn will pay him to enroll at Bama and do something illegal that will get the school in trouble. I wouldn't put it past some barners who have money.
They've tried to pull some stuff; CNS has sniffed out the barn tactics before (Reuben's flip before coming back to the good guys), so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Wow 256. Thats quite an imagination you have there
Really? Folks in Gadsden would have a laugh there. Guys that like to take kids on boat rides just chuckled. Jelks. I could go on...

EDIT: I do not believe this to be the case though, as they are the ones that helped solidify his not playing this year, but they are not above it if the situation fit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.