What's Your Favorite Coach Saban Quote or Quotes

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
A friend posted this pic on FaceBook & got me thinking what was my favorite quote from Coach Saban..Mine has too be "Make His A** Quit" from his pre-game speech against The Swamp Kittens a couple years ago...What's yours???..

BSBHVR2

3rd Team
May 13, 2011
Alabama
Re: What's Your Favorite Coach Saban Quote Or Quotes

That one cannot be beat but I laughed out loud last year when he said, "We gotta embrace the grind." Not really sure why, but I did.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

One of my favorites..."We have freedom of choice, but we don't have freedom of consequence." I heard him telling this to a recruit in Gamechanger video.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I have to go with the early Saban quote...
'Make his ... quit'
'He said it and we did it'... (My quote)

AIGHT...

Last edited:

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012

"Passion is being committed, not just interested. Having an interest means you enjoy something, and find time for it when you can. Being passionate means being willing to sacrifice for it and make it a priority in life."

"If we stayed past midnight most nights, fatigue would set in and affect our work. You can always do more, but I have found that a hundred hours a week is enough."

"Do the right thing. It is that simple. Do it when it is not popular, when no one else is around, and when temptation tells you otherwise. Do it all the time. Doing the right thing does not just mean doing it in front of other people."

"It's one thing to win a title - it's another thing to act like a champion."

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
What's Your Favorite Coach Saban Quote Or Quotes

One of my favorites..."We have freedom of choice, but we don't have freedom of consequence." I heard him telling this to a recruit in Gamechanger video.
Love love love that quote and I wish more parents taught their children this.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.

What he said on the radio show a couple of years ago right before we played Miss St. and he was talking about how people/fans said on paper we should beat Miss St., then he said "I don't give a s... who we play...That we fans should show an appreciation for what the team did...lol...I was listening that night and ROFLMBO when I heard that......never forget it!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

"I have no problem with tearing this program apart and starting from scratch. If people can't buy in, they're gone".

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

"There are two pains in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline you will never know the pain of disappointment."

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL

definitely not:

"Yes, we're very excited about the new uniforms we're getting! It should help us to be successful."

Because it never happened.

My favorite is probably the pre-game speech to the SEC championship vs Florida; what I heard of it anyway.

Hoggirlie

Feb 19, 2013

"Thank you all for coming. Its an honor to be the new football coach here at Arkansas...."

Saban 12-1-2013

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.