*** LB Shaun Dion Hamilton Commits to Alabama ***

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: Shaun Dion Hamilton Announcing Decision on Wednesday, April 17

Is he a take at this point? Nice size, being from Montgomery it will be difficult to keep him committed I imagine. Here's hoping he picks the good guys!

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Is he a take at this point? Nice size, being from Montgomery it will be difficult to keep him committed I imagine. Here's hoping he picks the good guys!
I think he and Tre Williams are takes from the in state guys. FWIW, SDH was just named as the Linebacker MVP (or similar title) at the Rivals camp in Hoover.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

What he needs to ask himself is whether he wants to be with a winner or a loser. Easy answer to that one. Does he want an opportunity to work incredibly hard, stay straight, study hard, and have a chance to be drafted into the NFL on the first day? Another easy answer.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

What he needs to ask himself is whether he wants to be with a winner or a loser. Easy answer to that one. Does he want an opportunity to work incredibly hard, stay straight, study hard, and have a chance to be drafted into the NFL on the first day? Another easy answer.
Or a NC ring to show when you are being a good role model and telling your children and grandchildren of the hard work and sacrifices it took to earn that ring. It sure won't happen in this decade for Aubarn.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

SDH was getting many comparisons to Reuben Foster in size and ability so if UA could get SDH to commit then I would definitely say his a take at any stage of the recruiting cycle. I hope he picks UA with Tre Williams, not looking great with McMillian though but if UA could land those two I would be fine missing McMillian

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

SDH was getting many comparisons to Reuben Foster in size and ability so if UA could get SDH to commit then I would definitely say his a take at any stage of the recruiting cycle. I hope he picks UA with Tre Williams, not looking great with McMillian though but if UA could land those two I would be fine missing McMillian
I will be ecstatic if Alabama lands SDH and Zach Whitley at LB.

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH

seems like everyone is switching their predictions to bama after auburn picked up the davis commitment. is anyone worried about his height? does this mean were probably out on tre williams?

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

seems like everyone is switching their predictions to bama after auburn picked up the davis commitment. is anyone worried about his height? does this mean were probably out on tre williams?
This early in the game, I don't think it eliminates anyone. I think Tre is a take whether SDH comes to Bama or not. Height is not a huge problem for LB's. They just need to be able to run and tackle.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Dee Milliner is at the press conference.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.