Johnny Manziel and the Aggies

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Johnny Boy should be worried about the chip on CNS's shoulder and I can guarantee you there is one. By the time October rolled around last year I told family and friends the A & M game concerned me more than any other on Bama's schedule last year. The game was late in the year, it was the game after the LSU game and it turned out to be an emotional, physical, miracle win against LSU. The game with A & M against Alabama could not have set up any better for A & M. I'm not taking anything away from Texas A & M. They deserved the win.

Bama will be very motivated against Texas A & M this year and I expect very different results than 2012.
Can't wait to see "Johnny Football" processed.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I live in College Station East (Houston) and none of the Aggies I know have ever really talked much about their Spring game like Bama fans (or other SEC fans) do, even this year. Just saying that I don't think Aggie will ever fill the seats for a Spring game because there is too much other stuff going on here.
I always dread the old "too much to do around here" argument. It's like people elsewhere think there is nothing to do in Alabama.

gmoney

1st Team
Apr 12, 2009
decatur,al
if you look at the game, after the 1st quarter johnny football wasn't the golden boy do it all. I think this time around he will be lucky to make it to half time, I think there will be some hard hits delivered to him early and often.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.