Link: ***2015 RB DeSherrius Flowers Commits To Alabama***

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: Vigor 2015 RB DeSherrius Flowers Commits To Alabama

RTR! Already 6'1 and 200 lbs and still got 2 years of high school left. This kid may outgrow the RB position, but he's a tremendous athlete.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

RTR! Already 6'1 and 200 lbs and still got 2 years of high school left. This kid may outgrow the RB position, but he's a tremendous athlete.
Not sure he'll outgrow the position.
you realize that TJ Yeldon is 6'2, 225 and growing...right? and Derrick Henry is 6'3" 245....
I think a big back with quick mozves and speed is an awesome combination.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Wow.... Guy's only been committed for less than an hour, and he's already getting the Derrick Henry treatment.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Wow.... Guy's only been committed for less than an hour, and he's already getting the Derrick Henry treatment.
I'm not trying to insult the kid. I know we have big RBs. I'm just saying that his own HS coach is saying that he's got some growing left to do (kind of like Bo S.) and he may get to be 6'4+. It looks like he's to be the best prospect in the Mobile area for his class FWIW. He had almost 1k yards rushing and 10+ TDs as a sophomore.

And look up my comments on DH; I was one of the group saying he is a RB. I'm just commenting on what DF's own coach is saying about him and having 2+ more years in high school.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Can't have too many rb's in the stable. I don't really know much about him but I trust our coaches and their evaluations. Seems to fit the mold that Saban likes--good size with a punishing run style.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Looking forward to seeing DeSherrius in crimson! I like having the top recruit in Mobile sitting there for 2 years, committed to Bama. It's got to have a positive effect on other recruits in that area.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Welcome aboard! Who recruits Mobile for the barn?

It appears he was a fan to begin with, so maybe he will jump in and get to recruiting players as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

With the # of RBs wanting to attend Bama right now, you know he has to be at the top of the pecking order for us to take him this early in advance.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana

Vigor running back DeSherrius Flowers (28) tries to break free of Spanish Fort
defensive back Jonathan Cook (12) during their game Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012
at Prichard Stadium. Bill Starling/bstarling@al.com)

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

With the # of RBs wanting to attend Bama right now, you know he has to be at the top of the pecking order for us to take him this early in advance.
Throw in the fact that his coach says he's always wearing Bama gear, I think the staff could've waited/ slow-played to give him something firmly commitable if they didn't have so much confidence in his ability. You know LSU is going to try to use this as a negative recruiting tool for LF; like the barn is with Roc. Knowing that, it speaks volumes to our staff's evaluation of DF.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.