Georgia's New Anthem: "Dawg Bite"

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

[video=youtube;bIUH4n0mXWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bIUH4n0mXWc#![/video]

And this will probably become your favorite gif...

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Mr. Richt, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Thank God that coach Saban is not making a fool of himself on videos like this. I like coach Saban's publicity methods better. Winning National Championships :biggrin:

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Mr. Richt, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
LOL! Classic from "Billy Madison"

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
The only thing worse than watching a bunch of musical performers play in a celebrity sporting event is watching a bunch of athletes trying to be musical performers.

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
I think it is funny how all these schools have GIMMICKS every year *Cough Blackout Cough* but the same TRADITION has won 3 of 4 most recent national titles? Maybe there is nothing wrong with sticking with tradition?

BillDee

3rd Team
Sep 7, 2010
Athens, GA
www.BillDunston.com
The local paper states Richt did that video with his son...

–Richt seems to be distancing himself, sort of, from the “Dawg Bite” video that was shown at halftime at G-Day. The video featured Richt’s son David and country rapper Colt Ford.

Richt said his wife Kathryn recruited him to take part in the video
“Did everybody see that?” Richt asked. “That was pretty bad. It’s amazing what you’ll do for your children. …A lot of former players gave me heck about it but a couple of recruits thought it was kind of neat that the head coach would do something like that so it wasn’t all bad.”

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2013-04-17/richt-talks-about-filming-video-son

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I thought it was pretty obvious that the video was a joke... Seems like some people need to relax ;)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The only thing worse than watching a bunch of musical performers play in a celebrity sporting event is watching a bunch of athletes trying to be musical performers.
A few years ago Paul McCartney was the halftime act at the Super Bowl. After his set, he chatted for a few minutes with Terry Bradshaw. Bradshaw sang a few bars of some song, which was nearly as painful as hearing McCartney talk about football.

GA Bamafan

1st Team
Oct 24, 2004
Pell City, AL
Let them have some fun.

We get 15NCs, Crystal Trophies, and lots of media attention. I'll bet they would trade their dog bite for any of those.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.