Is it time for the immigration legislation to focus on arabs, not Mexicans?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Seeing these suspects appear to be of Arab descent, its time Congress debates cutting off student visa's and work visa's to students from Asia, N. Africa and anyone of arab descent until we are able to review our process to track these terrorists... Dont they have schools over there that they can attend?

It's not being racist, it's being respectful to the fact they want to kill us. Scary things is there are 1000's more in the U.S. on expired papers that are plotting the next attack laughing at us while 10 year olds are laughing and dancing in the streets of Gaza. It is time to stand behind Israel and bomb the .... outta Gaza and Meca.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Will never happen. I didn't hear one news outlet this evening say the two suspects were of arab descent. ABC news said twice the suspects were white males. Even though they appeared to me to be of middle eastern descent.

Part of the reason many come over here for school is because we pay for it. Many go to school on our dime.

Also, I didn't realize we were "focusing" on anybody. It seems illegals are coming over in droves without much resistance.

Last edited:

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Will never happen. I didn't hear one news outlet this evening say the two suspects were of arab descent. ABC news said twice the suspects were white males. Even though they appeared to me to be of middle eastern descent.

Part of the reason many come over here for school is because we pay for it. Many go to school on our dime.

Also, I didn't realize we were "focusing" on anybody. It seems illegals are coming over in droves without much resistance.
They sure as hell don't look 'white' to me... Just read Pakistan said the FBI has provided them a list of people they want to speak with in connection with the bombing... Most white American's don't hang with pakistani jihadist's.

The immigration proposals almost all focus on the problem of securing the Mexican border. Not enough is being done to crack down on those who over stay on work/student Visa's. ...... me off that in face of being politically correct banks will open accounts for these people knowing their documents are bad. I see it weekly. Bogus SS #, fake ID etc. You or I do that, we are denied the account but a foreigner does that, the bank mgr says open it, let back office decide.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Boston bombing suspects’ photos released by FBI

http://theadvocate.com/home/5748452-125/boston-bombing-suspects-photos-released

Updated at 9:15 p.m.BOSTON (AP) — Plucking a couple of faces in baseball caps out of a swarming crowd, the FBI zeroed in on two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing and shared surveillance-camera images of them with the world Thursday in hopes the public will help hunt them down.

The somewhat blurry but still detailed photos and video depict one young man in a dark cap and another in a white cap worn backward, both wearing backpacks and one walking behind the other on the sidewalk near the finish line as marathoners run by.

The man in the white hat was seen setting down a backpack at the site of the second explosion, said Richard DesLauriers, FBI agent in charge in Boston.

“Somebody out there knows these individuals as friends, neighbors, co-workers or family members of the suspects,” he said. “Though it may be difficult, the nation is counting on those with information to come forward and provide it to us.”

They looked much like typical college students, but DesLauriers described them as armed and extremely dangerous, and urged anyone who sees or knows them to tell law enforcement and “do not take any action on your own.”

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Do you even know what Mecca* is?

You surely can't be stupid enough to think that bombing the muslims most sacred landmark, the house that Abraham built, would cause them to back down all of a sudden and sign a peace treaty. There will never be peace between the Jews and the Muslims until one of them are gone forever. 13 million jews in the world compared to 1.5 billion Muslims hmm. Bombing is never the answer to anything.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Do you even know what Mecca* is?

You surely can't be stupid enough to think that bombing the muslims most sacred landmark, the house that Abraham built, would cause them to back down all of a sudden and sign a peace treaty. There will never be peace between the Jews and the Muslims until one of them are gone forever. 13 million jews in the world compared to 1.5 billion Muslims hmm. Bombing is never the answer to anything.

Probably shouldn't be calling anyone names like stupid*.

But, it might be stupid to think the mulims would be happy even if there were no more Jews at all. :)

They won't quit until everyone is muslim or dead. Everyone. Even cool people who think they're (muslims) are just like everybody else and just want to live in peace with them and stuff.

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
I agree with you. That is what some muslims, the fanatics, believe to be true. Every religion has their fanatics though and not every religious person is a good person. Any realistic muslim will tell you that the muslims who suicide bomb, behead, and kill in the name of God are not muslims at all. They are bad deranged people who stick themselves with the muslim label.

The suspects were found to be of Czech descent anyway

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I agree with you. That is what some muslims, the fanatics, believe to be true. Every religion has their fanatics though and not every religious person is a good person. Any realistic muslim will tell you that the muslims who suicide bomb, behead, and kill in the name of God are not muslims at all. They are bad deranged people who stick themselves with the muslim label.

The suspects were found to be of Czech descent anyway

Yeah those fine folks are extremely sympathetic to the muzzies cause.....one of my best friends was killed in Iraq in the Al Anbar province by a Czech sniper. There were lots of em there spitting lead at our soldiers.... Only good to come out of the whole deal was to know my friend's fellow Marines saw to it that the Chech met a...........
Slowwww........Painful......Death!

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Chechnya to Tehran is about like driving from New Orleans to Philadelphia.......it's not that far, about 18 hours driving, I'm just sayin

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Agreed. In light of what we've been through on 9/11 and since. We need to scrutinize anybody entering the country. We want more laws but we don't even enforce the ones we have. It is impossible to discern who is a potential terrorist or not. But it is not impossible to actually enforce the laws the we do have and implement more procedures to make entering the country harder. The safety of the citizens takes priority over a foreigners "right" to enter our country.

Last edited:

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

I think our only "focusing" re immigrants is getting them registered as Dims.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.