Notre Dame's 350 Pound QB Scores 2 Pt. Conversion

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Did he change his number (from 6 to 1) and his face mask?

The hard part for ND will be getting close enough to the goal line to run the play...against a decent defense that is.

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
Wow, #8 MLB from ND on that play just got the heck outta the way on that run. He was in perfect position to make the play, but pulled a Bacari Rambo :D

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
FIFY.

Eddie Lacy says hi.
Oh, Teo had his share of whiffs, no doubt. I'm just not sure I saw him turn his back and avoid the contact with Lacy the way Rambo did.

I think we have some big LBs that may take that big guy on, but honestly in a spring game, #8 probably did the right thing.

taddy

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2012
Hello Bama fans. I'll add a little to the conversation. The game is offense vs defense where the defense scores points on three and outs, turnovers, stopping the offense before the fifty, etc. Kind of a way to create scoring opportunities when personnel limitations limit true game conditions.

Nix, better known as "Irish Chocolate" is a pretty big personality, good natured kid. Good home story with him too. The Qb play of his was the result of an academic bet between he and Kelly that Nix won. I think Nix was suppose to pass but he ran instead. Don't think it will get any practice time this fall although it would be fun. Kelly has said that he's not going to risk an injury for a trick play. I'm not sure who would get hurt, like others, I wouldn't get in front of him.

Glad you guys are doing well.

Bama 15

Feb 19, 2013
I heard this guy had an imaginary girlfriend named Beulah who works for the circus selling shade somewhere on the west coast.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
I thought I would bump this JUST to mention that the scoring was not normal. Our offense actually scored only 1 touchdown...Spring game scoring is dumb.

And we will never run that play in a real game. Big Lou won a GPA bet with Kelly, and if he won he got to do this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.