TE Jeb Blazevich Commits to Georgia

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2014 Prospect TE Jeb Blazevich

Everything I've seen points to him committing to Georgia. Bama looks to be in perfect shape to get Luatua.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

I'd be very surprised if he verbals to us. He's a talent for sure though. I expect us to go after 2 TEs in this class with one being of the Michael Williams variety (run blocking over receiving threat).

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

I wasn't expecting to get him, but we need at least two TEs in the this class. Hopefuly the younger Luatua is one of them.
We willn't take two in this class. Too many other priorities. Also, We are extremely Young at that position with a lot of talent.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

Can't get them all, but I really liked this guy.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

We willn't take two in this class. Too many other priorities. Also, We are extremely Young at that position with a lot of talent.
I've heard otherwise from people I trust. Michael Williams is gone, Vogler and Jones will be seniors when the 2014 class arrives. Malcolm Faciane will be a junior then. That would leave O.J. Howard and Kurt Freitag beyond them as "young" TEs. With the way O.J. Howard, and potentially Tyler Luatua, could redefine the position, placing an emphasis on TEs in recruiting will become more of the norm for Alabama. You also have to take into account the role that two and three TE formations play in Alabama's offense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.