Link: The most discussed receiver in Tidefans history Duron Carter to sigh with Vikings.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I am really curious as to how this one will turn out.
He may suddenly develop an urge to do the things it takes
to be in the NFL. Unfortunately, I think his lack of fucus at
Bama was a waste of great talent.

Although I'm not sure why, I think I do wish him luck.
It's all up to him now...no more slacking. It just got real.

Roll Tide!

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
Not sure how one who can't even function where they treat kids like kids expects to do well where they treat kids like adults.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He has a better shot at succeeding in the NFL than he did at Alabama. The NFL doesn't require him to attend class. He may miss a few games for failing a few tests, but he won't fail classes in the NFL.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
I agree. In other news, Bigfoot was abducted by Aliens. Hoaxers gonna Hoax!
love this post:biggrin:
I am also still wondering if he actually exists in the world of the living and breathing and not just some action figure in the matrix or on some other level !!!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Maybe he will be motivated by $money$. He can't make much as a free agent, but if he sticks and proves himself, he can make money later.

However, I do not know what motivates this guy. I don't think going to class and listening to professors motivated him. Maybe his dad will say, I've funded your fun so far, now you are on your own. Buy your own food, clothes, cars, etc. It's time to grow up!

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I hope the guy does well.

Not everybody is college material and in this day and age if you aren't, then you basically have very little chance of the NFL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.