2015 prospect CeCe Jefferson

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Wow! Unless he is just trying to throw everyone off of the trail, I thiought we were the favorite to get his signature.............!!! :conf2:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
It might be more the case he ends up at the Barn due to his connection with CWM. Will be interested to see how this all plays out. Whichever school he chooses, wishing the young man success.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I wouldn't put too much stock in his comments, its a month plus away from NSD. I still think Alabama is in it, but Florida might be the team to beat in the end. Jefferson is this year's troll , he seems to say all the right things after each visit.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
It might be more the case he ends up at the Barn due to his connection with CWM. Will be interested to see how this all plays out. Whichever school he chooses, wishing the young man success.
Unless he goes to the barn........:cool2:

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
The magic of a couple of Ole Miss Boosters- seriously - how long can they get away with what they are doing over there?
Ohhhh.... It`s just such a magical place!! The beauty of The Grove strikes again !! Seriously though, absolutely astounding.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Cece said that he and Byron Cowart were considering taking an unofficial visit to Bama in January.
Now, if both of those guys decided they wanted to come to Bama, I`d be sorely tempted to call it a day and forget another OT for this year (unless, of course, something happened and we had another schollie to give ).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.