2015 prospect CeCe Jefferson

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
It is not exactly a glowing announcement.

@cecejeferson7: #Alabama is my new #1 school. As of now.
It is nice to see, but a long time until NSD 2014. Until a guy is committed, I often wonder how much the Alabama name is being used for further scholarship offers.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

It is nice to see, but a long time until NSD 2014. Until a guy is committed, I often wonder how much the Alabama name is being used for further scholarship offers.
A really long time with this one considering it wouldn't be until 2015. Anything can happen with almost 2 years.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Are you a debbie downer or something ? He has been talking with our commit Brown and our staff for awhile. He came to camp last year as a sophomore and impressed enough to get a scholly. He has scholarships to pretty much every major school including the big three in Florida. So, I'm sure he must want more offers to tulane and other like places.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just an update. CeCe tweeted he's on his way to Tuscaloosa. He's still expected to go to Florida. Saban and Thompson had an in-home visit this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Just an update. CeCe tweeted he's on his way to Tuscaloosa. He's still expected to go to Florida. Saban and Thompson had an in-home visit this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you say 'still expected to go to Florida' does that mean on a visit? Or to sign? Love hearing that he's coming in to title town!

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw this morning that he had committed to Bama (maybe 247 sports). Story said he had been offered on his OV but CNS told him there was no hurry, to go home and think about it. Story showed a screenshot of a tweet he sent out later which said "Bama bound"...

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw this morning that he had committed to Bama. Story said he had been offered on his OV but CNS told him there was no hurry, to go home and think about it. Story showed a screenshot of a tweet he sent out later which said "Bama bound"...
Think that had to do with him coming back for another visit (?). Would love it to mean the other, though!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw this morning that he had committed to Bama (maybe 247 sports). Story said he had been offered on his OV but CNS told him there was no hurry, to go home and think about it. Story showed a screenshot of a tweet he sent out later which said "Bama bound"...
He hasn't committed yet. That tweet is from Friday when he made his unofficial visit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.