I have decided to pull the plug Good Folks(life related)

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Before I begin I would like to say a few things to the members of this forum...... Please forgive me for not being involved in more conversations by keyboard....... I feel that at least 3% of the members are coherent enough to have a level headed discussion:D..... You know I am just joking as it more like 98%..... I consider you people my friends because of our common interest RTR!!!!!!
The wit of most members as you brought many smiles in me, then the knowlege of those are unsurpassed....... I also want to add that this post is not meant for a pity party for me..... It is a celebration of a life for me, and the burden that I carried is no longer with me, and I am excited about that, so, I want to tell the world.....

This morning, I decided to forego any more chemotherapy...... First it wasn`t helping, second it is well, let me say it was awful...... I went from maybe 7 months survival to week to week.... The way I looked at it is why should I go through 7 months of sickness when I could forego the agony, take a little morphine and live in somewhat comfort for a few days.....Of all the bad decisions I have made in my 60 years, I finally got one right...... My only regret is that I will leave grief and sorrow behind to the mortal souls that I care about, that makes me cry..... It also gives me great pleasure that those loved ones will heal and have a mortal life for more years, which makes me smile...... I am packed and ready to take the greatest journey in my life here on Earth..... I think I told Savannah in a PM that I would love to come back and tell the whole world about the most beautiful thing I am going to see, perhaps I will be allowed to..... Depending on your own Faith, someone has already done that a little over 2 thousand, twelve years ago...... At the very least, I will get to hold someone`s hand and show him around when that day comes to see the beauty I will have already been blessed to seeing......

To the poster who made a post about converting to Judaism....... You seemed to be troubled in making that decision, or you are a very good Troll:)..... That is unfortunate..... You should never be troubled with any Faith you want to choose from...... What is in your heart brother, and you are my brother????? You are the only one who knows what is in that heart of yours..... Not any of mortal men, or women, don`t want to exclude them, has the same in their heart as anyone else has..... I am not preaching to you as whatever Book, Text, Myths, or Folklore you have picked up and read, has already told you what is in your heart..... That is where you search, not on an internet forum..... Nothing wrong with discussing Faith, you are still going to reach out in you`re own heart for the answers you seek...... If it is the truth you seek, seek your own truth.... That will never steer you wrong..... Searching is believing as long as that belief is of a Designer of Life, and Death, something held most high.....
I invite everyone to listen to the seminar I have linked, especially you if you are sincere in your search.... Got to listen to all of it, don`t just listen to just parts..... It does not necessarily reflect my view on Faith, because my Faith is mine, and none will ever understand what is in my heart as I can`t their`s.....

Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye, as I do not know how much longer I will be able to type........
Had not been on this site very long I guess, but enjoyed it immensely, thanks to y`all...... I really do not deserve to ask for a favor, but I am going to ask you all to do me one, just once!!!!!!
BE GOOD TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN YOUR MORTAL EXISTENTS..... I have no doubt that I will see you in the future..... I may not know you, but will see you and we will see the same thing together, BEAUTY!!!!!! Beyond what you could ever dream of..... Cheers, and to all those Hispanics out there, Salute!!!!!

Out of here good people, goin` home!!!!!

My God, I`m sorry!!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!

http://www.creatorsblessing.org/1v/50-Pandit-Come_Search_With_Me/

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I believe in your decision to go out on your own terms, and hope your remaining time is tolerable, if not enjoyable. Don't be sorry.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Would likely make the same decision in a similar situation so I hope your last days are as great as they can be. Roll Tide!

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Cannot begin to understand what you are having to experience, just know will keep you and your family in our prayers. Gods strength and peace be with you......
Terminal cancer.... I think that is what they call it..... 59, you make choices everyday, some of them are life changing whether you believe it or not...... Praying for my family is a good thing and I appreciate it, but prayers for me are wasted..... My personal prayer has already been answered.....

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
I get it. Given the same choice I opted to forgo all radiation/infusion/chemo before even having my surgery last June. Doc told me he wouldn't know anything until he opened me up. "IF" they could help they'd do all they could and if it looked bad they'd just close me up and make me as comfortable as they could. I made the right choice for me and firmly believed nobody else was entitled to a vote. The staff gave me great counsel and I was well informed.
Came down to,,,,, 1.)my God ain't puny. 2.)I had a good run. 3.)I'm not that curious about what happens next.

bTw... My girlfriend and daughter did not agree with me then, but do now.

I know you felt better after the decision than you did before it because I did too.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I get it. Given the same choice I opted to forgo all radiation/infusion/chemo before even having my surgery last June. Doc told me he wouldn't know anything until he opened me up. "IF" they could help they'd do all they could and if it looked bad they'd just close me up and make me as comfortable as they could. I made the right choice for me and firmly believed nobody else was entitled to a vote. The staff gave me great counsel and I was well informed.
Came down to,,,,, 1.)my God ain't puny. 2.)I had a good run. 3.)I'm not that curious about what happens next.

bTw... My girlfriend and daughter did not agree with me then, but do now.

I know you felt better after the decision than you did before it because I did too.
Buzzin`, it`s like thousands of pounds off my shoulders...

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Peace, brother - and I believe you've found it...
Yes sir I have..... I am imagining in the coming day, I`ll find more peace than any other mortal man could ever imagine, forever..... Even now, time is different..... Every breath I take feels like an eternity to me and so precious.....

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I believe in your decision to go out on your own terms, and hope your remaining time is tolerable, if not enjoyable. Don't be sorry.
cbi, I was just apologizing that I omitted ROLL TIDE ROLL and had to edit..... Help us win another, OK!!!!!

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
May God embrace you and strengthen you, and comfort your family with his love and gentle peace...I pray your remaining journey will be comfortable and peaceful....

Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye, as I do not know how much longer I will be able to type........
Had not been on this site very long I guess, but enjoyed it immensely, thanks to y`all...... I really do not deserve to ask for a favor, but I am going to ask you all to do me one, just once!!!!!!
BE GOOD TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN YOUR MORTAL EXISTENTS..... I have no doubt that I will see you in the future..... I may not know you, but will see you and we will see the same thing together, BEAUTY!!!!!! Beyond what you could ever dream of..... Cheers, and to all those Hispanics out there, Salute!!!!!

Out of here good people, goin` home!!!!!

My God, I`m sorry!!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!

http://www.creatorsblessing.org/1v/50-Pandit-Come_Search_With_Me/

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Godspeed, my friend. You seem very comfortable in your decision and I completely understand why you made it. In your final days, you can rest easibly knowing where you will be headed and that the last Bama game you saw (if you don't make it to August) was a butt whuppin of Notre Dame.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
This is proof that the bickering in other threads is so insignificant. Your post brought a tear to my eye. May God bless you and your family and I pray that your final moments are happy ones.

You are about to begin the greatest adventure of all and I'm sure we will meet again some where out there. I googled the directions for you; second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.

God bless you and Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.