I have decided to pull the plug Good Folks(life related)

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
To be able to choose how and when your time is up is far too rare. It takes a brave person to confront death on one's own terms. To be able to spend time with your family and get one's affairs in order will make things much easier for your loved ones.

My wife, as an ICU nurse, has told me countless stories of people who were sick long before they were admitted to the hospital, but they didn't take care of those end of life decisions - for themselves or their family. That's not a way to go out.

I repect the decisions you've made. Godspeed.

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
Crimson1forever, I read your post soon after you posted. For the last two days, I've thought about it. You have my respect and admiration for your decision. My mother made the same choice and it was then that I saw her truest strength, faith, and determination. I aspire to be like both of you if my fate is similar. She told me she thought death was very similar to birth: a breath makes the difference. Don't fear! Tell your family that to be "absent from the body is to be present with the Lord." They will hold on to that and take comfort in it. Mom's last words to me were "I'm going to fly away." Fly Crimson, fly!!!! Soar home my friend!

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Thank you all four your outpouring.... Means a whole lot to me.... Sadly, this could be the last time I am able to post, we`ll see.... Happily, I think I met, through keyboard anyway, some very good friends and fellow Crimson Tide Fans..... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Last edited:

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
When my time comes, I hope I can stand tall, just like you are doing now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Was thinking about you and decided to check in again. We are blessed to have had you share your thoughts and wisdom with us. Thank you.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
Thank you all four your outpouring.... Means a whole lot to me.... Sadly, this could be the last time I am able to post, we`ll see.... Happily, I think I met, through keyboard anyway, some very good friends and fellow Crimson Tide Fans..... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Roll Tide, God Bless.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.