2014 LB Zach Whitley Enrolls at UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Re: *** 2014 4* LB Zack Whitley Commits to Alabama ***

Roll Tide Roll! Welcome Zach! Great decision...you will never regret it.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Big time pickup. We have really been making some noise on the recruiting trails in Texas of late....

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

HUGE pick-up
When you say he's a "Huge" pickup..That grabs my attention instantaneously..Dude must be one of the best in the entire country..No matter the position..I take it even though he's a 4* already..He may be bumped up to a 5* & on up in the rankings..When the rankings are reevaluated....

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Big time pickup. We have really been making some noise on the recruiting trails in Texas of late....
I was thinking the same thing. I also don't see it stopping anytime soon. the last 2 commits ( Robinson and Whitley) were huge could be the beginning of cracks in the wall UT has built.

DeAndrew White
Alec Morris
Maurice Smith ( UT offer)
AShawn Robinson ( UT offer)
Zack Whitley ( UT offer)

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Hmm .. The whole site is like that. Maybe auto-translated to another language and back to English without human oversight. I like the item "Red Sox mislaid 7 - 0 during Texas" ..

Last edited:

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX

Hmm .. The whole site is like that. Maybe auto-translated to another language and back to English without human oversight. I like the item "Red Sox mislaid 7 - 0 during Texas" ..
That has all the hallmarks of something that has been auto translated. And it uses the British English spelling for favourite.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

When you say he's a "Huge" pickup..That grabs my attention instantaneously..Dude must be one of the best in the entire country..No matter the position..I take it even though he's a 4* already..He may be bumped up to a 5* & on up in the rankings..When the rankings are reevaluated....
He is believed to be the staff's top priority, regardless of position.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

That has all the hallmarks of something that has been auto translated. And it uses the British English spelling for favourite.
Here's another great one...

Texas linebacker Zach Whitley affianced his joining to a Crimson Tide during a Skype call with Alabama conduct manager Nick Saban, according to mixed reports.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

Houston, Texas star Zach Whitley is a accord four-star awaiting during linebacker, according to a vital recruiting services. (Photo pleasantness of 247Sports)
Alabama picked adult a sixth joining for a Class of 2014 this week when Houston, Texas linebacker Zach Whitley affianced his joining to a Crimson Tide during a Skype call with Alabama conduct manager Nick Saban, according to mixed reports.
Looks more like a report written by a Chinese national.

Welcome aboard Zach!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

That was my thought as well...

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
I was thinking the same thing. I also don't see it stopping anytime soon. the last 2 commits ( Robinson and Whitley) were huge could be the beginning of cracks in the wall UT has built.

DeAndrew White
Alec Morris
Maurice Smith ( UT offer)
AShawn Robinson ( UT offer)
Zack Whitley ( UT offer)
Horns are still pulling an incredible class as are the Ags. Alabama is cherry picking talent as it should. It really comes down to kids wanting to play for the best.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Re: *** 2014 4* LB Zach Whitley Commits to Alabama ***

Horns are still pulling an incredible class as are the Ags. Alabama is cherry picking talent as it should. It really comes down to kids wanting to play for the best.
Texas is at the top of the rankings based on numbers alone. Lately, they've jumped out to a lead because they take so many kids early on. I think Texas A&M will have a far better class than them in the end. Mack Brown has just become lazy. He wants kids that will commit to them early. Over the last 5-7 years, they've had 20 commits by mid-summer. At some point, at least while Mack Brown is there, the Texas offer has to stop meaning as much as it once did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.