2014 LB Zach Whitley Enrolls at UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Re: *** 2014 4* LB Zach Whitley Decommits, Commits to UCLA

He absolutely has a spot if he wants to come back. One more source of confusion I hear is that Charlie Strong is pushing hard for him.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Haven't seen an official report as to his enrollment at UCLA, but his father did confirm last night that Whitley boarded his flight for LA, as planned. He should enroll today, I would imagine.

Just like C.J. Hampton, this one is over.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Haven't seen an official report as to his enrollment at UCLA, but his father did confirm last night that Whitley boarded his flight for LA, as planned. He should enroll today, I would imagine.

Just like C.J. Hampton, this one is over.
Can't keep them all. Wish the kid the best and let's move forward. Still our best recruiting class ever in my opinion.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Hope he does well. Mora is a good coach. Not sure why he flipped, but I hope it is what he thought it was. There's a lot of second and 3rd guessing when a player flips. Wonder if Sunseri leaving early opened interest at the last minute.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Given how this played out to the end, you just get the sense that this was one of those that could have gone several different ways just depending on the day of the week. No doubt Whitley is a fine kid, and I hope nothing but the best for him, but it certainly did seem he was really confused about things towards the end. Hope he does well in Westwood.

Phil4Bama

Nov 25, 2007
Hope he does well. Mora is a good coach. Not sure why he flipped, but I hope it is what he thought it was. There's a lot of second and 3rd guessing when a player flips. Wonder if Sunseri leaving early opened interest at the last minute.
Because I heard from a good source his visit was sabotaged by a pair of disgruntled current players. And by sabotaged, I mean some negative things were said. Ditto for CJ Hampton. This is the reason for the flip that turned out to be a no flip. I won't name names but one has been rumored to be transferring and after hearing this story I would bet my house he is transferring whether he wants to or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I truly hope that's not the case..Would be mighty disappointing if it's true..I know players can get upset , and end up transferring, but that gives them no right to sabotage the rest of their teammates, by keeping elite talent from going to Bama..If true I sure hope "Karma" bites them on the backside one day..

Because I heard from a good source his visit was sabotaged by a pair of disgruntled current players. And by sabotaged, I mean some negative things were said. Ditto for CJ Hampton. This is the reason for the flip that turned out to be a no flip. I won't name names but one has been rumored to be transferring and after hearing this story I would bet my house he is transferring whether he wants to or not.

Phil4Bama

Nov 25, 2007
Kamara almost certainly. The other one is more of a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.