Preseason SEC Rankings

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
This guy is just bad at math, and words. May be he's better at something else.

He claims Georgia will average 28 points per game, and be the second best SEC offense, "as they said up the pass". So, he's claiming Georgia will lose almost 10 ppg, but they will still leapfrog Alabama to become the second best SEC offense in the process.

Then, he has high hopes for Auburn, who averaged 18 ppg last year, to have 28 ppg this year. Which also will leapfrog Alabama as well, who had over 38 ppg. You read that right, he thinks a team with 18 ppg last year, is going to have a better offense than a team that had 38 ppg.

This leaves us with Alabama at #4. Since they are below Auburn who will have 28 ppg, he's claiming a loss of more than 10 ppg for Alabama.

I stopped there...

Last edited:

RollBamaRoll90

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 10, 2012
Huntsville,AL
The gus bus will be flashy this year to symbolize his return to Auburn, but 28 points per game is hilarious. I do expect them to pull out a win due to a trick play of sorts..

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
The gus bus will be flashy this year to symbolize his return to Auburn, but 28 points per game is hilarious. I do expect them to pull out a win due to a trick play of sorts..
I can see that. However, trying to trick it up might lose them a game they should win. Wait, which games SHOULD they win next year? No SEC games immediately come to mind.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Actually, I've enjoyed this latest episode of "Whack-a-Mole". Dude got smoked out and stomped in five posts - I never even had a chance to "Moo" him before he was gone. Silly goobers...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Actually, I've enjoyed this latest episode of "Whack-a-Mole". Dude got smoked out and stomped in five posts - I never even had a chance to "Moo" him before he was gone. Silly goobers...
If our offensive line gels, which it can do, I would not be surprised if we led the nation in scoring offense next year. And BTW, all those folks who keep saying we win with defense---Have they actually watched our offense the last couple of years?? I think not.
We averaged 37 points per game if you combine the SEC and National Title Games. We gave up an average of 21 points per game in those two games. That's not exactly "winning with defense" but that's dang sure some "Kick butt offense". RTR! sip

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
OK, I begin to understand. This wannabe site has a grand total of 29 online right now, with only one being a member - the admin. Looks like they have 26 total posts on their forums. In contrast, we have almost 800 online right now - and it's the offseason. I don't know how long the Auburn ace jerk dug around to find this site, but it has an obvious AU bias. ("Never bet against a Malzahn offense.") Um, how about 2009 and 2011?
Must be afraid to lend his actual name to it, since it is posted by 'Admin'! I would tend to believe it's straight 'Barner-Homer-ism'!
Can't quite believe anyone is so blatantly ignorant, and at the same time expects to grow his/their site!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The writer's 2nd sentence showed his football ignorance.

The SEC might win one more BCS Championship - but it'll be the last one.

He then goes on to proclaim Georgia and auburn #2 and #3 (offensively) respectively, averaging about 28 points per game. Unless auburn buys another QB like sCam, they'll be lucky to score 28 points the entire season. Excluding 2007, Alabama has averaged over 30 PPG during the Nick Saban era. I doubt we'll see a drop-off in offensive production this season.

It doesn't bother me that someone thinks Alabama might not be the best this season. What bothers me is that someone with the football IQ of a hickory stump is given a forum to exhibit his ignorance.
Exactly. I don't have a problem with someone thinking Alabama won't be the best team in the country this season. However, to rank them below auburn is just asinine.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I don't get why the SEC is supposed to be so "afraid" of GM's offense. Do they not remember 2009 and 2011, the two (out of three) seasons that he did not have $cam? Once again, the barn is predicting a banner year for themselves with nothing to base it on.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.