52% of Public Swimming Pools Contain Excremental Residue

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think I just made up a new phrase there.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/05/16/poop-prevalent-in-public-pools-cdc-says/

There's poop in public pools, according to a new report.

Researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found genetic material from E. coli bacteria in 58 percent of public pools they tested during the summer of 2012.

This shows that "swimmers frequently introduced fecal material into pools," which could spread germs to other people, the researchers wrote in their report. E. coli bacteria are normally found in the human gut and feces.

The fecal material in pools comes from swimmers not showering before getting into the water, and from incidents of defecation in pools, according to the report. The average person has 0.14 grams of fecal material on their "perianal surface" that can rinse into a pool if a person doesn't shower first, according to the report.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Love your word choice there dude. You my favorite.
The crude, off-color jokes write themselves. To quote Tony Soprano, what I think is funny is the same as what an eight year old boy thinks is funny. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.