Johnny Manziel Re-Creates TD Pass Against Alabama

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Don't have a problem with it. Without that game and play, Manziel doesn't win the Heisman. That was his "Heisman" play.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Talk about riding those 15 minutes of fame. Not much is mentioned about those blown leads to UF and LSU, and almost blowing a 20 point lead to us.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I don't know of any young person who wouldn't be negatively affected by all the praise, entry into places and meeting people, he would not have expected to meet. Just wonder how he can afford all this travel and benefits. Not suggesting any wrongdoing, but there can't be too many college students who can afford to travel all over the place, attending marquee events, etc.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
I don't know of any young person who wouldn't be negatively affected by all the praise, entry into places and meeting people, he would not have expected to meet. Just wonder how he can afford all this travel and benefits. Not suggesting any wrongdoing, but there can't be too many college students who can afford to travel all over the place, attending marquee events, etc.
Very wealthy parents. He drove a Mercedes Benz in HS.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Parents have oil money and moved to College Station to be near. (IOW, no income worries to be near an occupation...)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.