What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
I saw that concert on VH1 I think it was a while back. Had never heard Gary Clark Jr. before but he is impressive. On another note I get a kick out of Doyle Bramhall II playing a right handed guitar upside down with the strings still in the right hand position. I'm sure others do the same thing but it sure does look odd...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My older brother (by only 11 months) and I used to jam to this 8-track in his Chevy van while going to high school.

Now those really were.......the days. :)

Hendrix, Led Zep., Tull, Stones, Beatles, Who, Allmans, Cream, Jeff Beck, Santana, J. Airplane, etc. etc. - good times!

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Been chain watching B.B. King Youtube video's all weekend, and still am still stuck on it. There are loads of great ones with great artists.

Some that struck me:

His "When Love Comes to Town" with U2 from Rattle and Hum.
Found a great "Thrill is Gone" with Tracy Chapman.
Found some with Jeff Healey that had me peeling onions especially a "You're gonna miss me when I'm gone."
I didn't know Eric Clapton did an album called "Riding with the King" I am going to have to get.
Found an old recording with Jimmy Hendrix.

Been a good music weekend for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.