What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I always thought the soundtrack to the movie "More" from Pink Floyd in 1968 was always kind of overlooked. Granted, some of it is rubbish, but Ibiza Bar / Nile Song are(is?) two(one?) of their hardest rocking song(s?). And there's this hidden gem that showcases the direction they're going:

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This is the kind of music they should use for football videos....instead of that rap hip hop bs....;)

Bo high tailing it through the opponent's defense on his way to the end zone....knocking defenders out of his way...running over others.....

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I recently came across this one. You'd be hard pressed to believe Paul McCartney was in a rock band from the video. Mull of Kintyre:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
This is the kind of music they should use for football videos....instead of that rap hip hop bs....;)

Bo high tailing it through the opponent's defense on his way to the end zone....knocking defenders out of his way...running over others.....

For whatever reason, that reminds me of this song:

I heard it off a record called "Wacky Westerns" when I was a kid. I can hear the next song on the record playing now. I believe it was called 10 bottles or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.