What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Since few of you live in Texas.............you probably never heard of these nuts. Only a bunch of Texans (probably on acid) could think of using an electric jug.

Hey...........! Found a version, 40+ years later. Amazing that Roky is still alive. (He had his share of problems, of the obvious kind.)

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Seems very fitting on the eve of another great football season. May all the programs striving to climb the stairway to heaven find their own form of appropriate mojo somewhere along the way.....

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
The eighties were a very creative decade for music......

Most excellent! I love Sade...one of my faves I listen to on a regular basis. I think I have all her music but maybe one of her albums, either on ipod or cd.

Been listening to some Florida Georgia Line and some Candy Dulfer lately.

Weird mix of music I know but just what I'm into lately... :)

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Thanks Cat...good to have you back. I''m glad you enjoyed the Sade tune and I agree....she's an amazing recording artist!

Here's Patti Page - who was before my time - but has an amazing voice and quite the little smile and IMHO very alluring eyes! ;)

Anyway I saw her in a movie recently ("Elmer Gantry") and thought I'd post one of her songs...wow - what a voice!

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
RIP RJD:
Another for those who like epic metal:
One of my newer faves:
This is just beautiful to me:
I dont care who you are or what time of year it is, I am always moved by this one:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Pictures of George and his first wife Patti Boyd make this a special music video. Song is from the album "Help".

A bygone era.....but well worth remembering.

She later divorced George and married Eric Clapton. The song "Layla" was supposedly written about her, while she was still married to George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.