What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I was minding my own business listening to a Union Station album and one of my daughters walked in and said, "You need to get with the times and listen to this girl."

She is very good and her videos are fun.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
"Maybe I'm Amazed" off Paul McCartney first solo album was never released as a single untill his live version from his album "Wings Over America". His said his live version was fashioned after the Faces version that they covered on their "Long Player" album. The Faces, what a group, Stewart, Wood, Lane, McLagen, and Jones. Good live performance of the tune....:cool2:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Just as an aside to that Jeff Beck video, (I never did really get into his jass fusion thing BTW), but Tal Wilkenfeld is a seriously good bassist.

Continue :)

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Yup, saw that awhile back, and yes it worked:

Language warning, this is the Foo Fighters:

Mohawk guy got to play drums with them.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Not a country guy, but someone suggest Sturgill Simpson's Metamodern Sounds in Country Music to me the other day when talking about the woeful state of country music in the 20-30 years. Kind of a modern Waylon Jennings sort of sound with a psychedelic bit in it.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Not a country guy, but someone suggest Sturgill Simpson's Metamodern Sounds in Country Music to me the other day when talking about the woeful state of country music in the 20-30 years. Kind of a modern Waylon Jennings sort of sound with a psychedelic bit in it.
I've seen him twice as opener for Jason Isbell. Sturgill and his band are tremendous live !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.