What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
This is an up and coming band in Atlanta, Kick the Robot, with a video produced and starred in by a non profit in Atlanta that helps kids from all backgrounds learn tools of the entertainment industry. I like their sound and the kids really put together a good video

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
A couple of friends and I made a trip to D.C./Northern Virginia last weekend to see Black Sabbath's last tour. I highly recommend the show if you're in a position to see it. I thought they'd be okay, but was surprised by how good they were and really impressed with the show.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Literal lyrics for the Total Eclipse of the Heart video.

Staring at the swim team gets you killed by a gang of ninja who know how to twirl

Spin Around, Ninjas!

Then a bunch of preppies make a toast.

Drinking wine, douche bags!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
When I was a kid I always enjoyed listening to my dad's old "Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs" record by Marty Robbins. I probably scratched it all to heck jumping around next to the turntable, dueling outlaws with my sixshooter. I still think Marty Robbins is one of the greatest story telling, ballad singing artists there is. Recently I found another song by him that was not on that record that I've really enjoyed:

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Gotta post the halftime show for my kids' band -- it won a ton of awards this year. I currently have two in the band and will add a third next year. Enjoy!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Ever since I heard these guys on the Comedy Bang! Bang! podcast I've been going back to them over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.