Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
one of the great things about the dead, you can always find recordings of the shows and they are cool with that. this little tid-bit (from a crowd video) is from friday nite at chicago. the little bit of stuff i heard from the santa clara shows last week was ok, but nothing to write home about.

i've only heard bits and pieces from the 3 night chicago run, but it sounds like they are tapping into that energy that made it a dead show.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
gracias, the set list from the 3rd night (and all three nights for that matter) was very interesting.
Agreed on the setlists in Chicago. If you think those are interesting look at the first night in Santa Clara: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/grateful-dead/2015/levis-stadium-santa-clara-ca-7bc95e1c.html

Cumberland Blues / Cryptical Envelopment / Dark Star(!) / St Stephen / Weir vocalizing on Pigpens' Turn On Your Lovelight/ Cream Puff War/ Alligator, etc. A very early-Dead setlist.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Agreed on the setlists in Chicago. If you think those are interesting look at the first night in Santa Clara: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/grateful-dead/2015/levis-stadium-santa-clara-ca-7bc95e1c.html

Cumberland Blues / Cryptical Envelopment / Dark Star(!) / St Stephen / Weir vocalizing on Pigpens' Turn On Your Lovelight/ Cream Puff War/ Alligator, etc. A very early-Dead setlist.
yeah, i saw they broke out some early stuff there. looked like a lot of fun at any of the five shows. cumberland was always one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.