What music are you diggin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Watched "Skyfall" last night and again today on SyFy channel....thought it was pretty good. I will always consider the "Sean Connery" versions to be the best in the franchise and Sean as the best Bond ever, but I know that is debatable by others, which is fine.

Hopefully I will get to see "Spectre" soon. I understand Daniel Craig has already turned down a $100 million offer to be in the next one (Bond 25).

Was glad to see the Judy Dench version of "M" go - she betrayed way too many agents....:eek:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
On a plane the other day, I listened to a new record by Steve Martin and Edie Brickell called So Familiar. Really good.

While it's entirely different on every level, it reminded me of another unlikely pairing that worked great -- Robert Plant and Allison Krauss on Raising Sand.

On a different (though sorta similar) front, I really like the Tim McGraw song Humble and Kind. It makes me think of all the times I wasn't, but should have been.

Lump in the throat and something in my eye every time.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
these were always two of my favorite tunes. thanks to continual car talk re-runs, i get to hear them on saturday mornings from time to time

although, wabe always cuts into the plastic banana outro in their programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.