Loss of a TideFan

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
TideFans,

Our father "Banjeaux" passed away Friday of complications from cancer. He was an avid poster on here and of course an ardent Bama fan... Thank you for providing him with a terrific community to reach out to from his home here in south Louisiana. He will be sorely missed.

The obituary can be viewed here: http://www.honakerforestlawn.com/sitemaker/sites/HONAKE1/obit.cgi?user=996042Havard

Thanks again,
Byron Havard

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
So sad to hear this, it is almost impossible to believe. He was a standard on here and his commentary and humor will be missed by all. My thoughts and prayers for you and other family members. RIP banjeaux.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
So sorry. You will be missed banjeaux. Always a very emotional and entertaining poster. :(

Thanks for the notification and obituary :)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Wow. Didn't even know he was sick. Sorry to hear about this & my thoughts are with your family.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I am shocked and saddened. He and I agreed on many points and he often posted my thought before I had them. I will really miss him here.
May God comfort your family and welcome Banjeaux home.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Noooooo. R.I.P. The board won't be the same.
Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've always enjoyed Banjeaux's posts. He will be greatly missed on TideFans.

I'm sure he is going to have a better screen to view the action of the Crimson Tide this year, right next to
others in Heaven's Hall of Crimson Tide Fame.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. He will be greatly missed on this board. May he rest in peace. God bless

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Very sorry to hear this; I had no idea our friend was sick.

He is definitely in a better place now; he will be greatly missed.

God Bless and prayers to you and your family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.