Prayers for me-I'm scared, alone, and worried

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Hello. Please pray for me as I am at a VERY low point in my life. I feel so alone, like I'm the last person left on the planet kind of alone. It's scary to say the least. I'm actually terrified at this moment, as I type this, my hands are shaking. I need prayers. Thank you so much.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I will pray for you friend. You are not alone. We are here with you. Do you have a phone HELP line in your town? We have all needed help at one time or another. Call some one. Get some help. There is no shame in needing some help.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Hi. I am going to call a help line soon. It is getting progressively harder to face each day. Today has been the worst day of my life. I am listening to some relaxing music, trying to keep my mind occupied. Thank you so much for replying, Seebell.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I'm no help line, but if you need to talk or help you are more than welcome to PM me. Please take care of yourself, and don't do something rash. Prayers and peace to you friend.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Hi. I am praying and am here for you too. Many of us have all experienced similar things, felt alone, afraid, and understand.
I am certainly no professional either but I want to help.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Thank you everyone. Today has been a trying and scary day for me. I have had to come to a realization that life will be somewhat different for me now. I'm one of those people who does not do well with change. At all. I'm going to try and just take it one day at a time.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I hope you are better my friend. There are people who care for you here. Sometimes taking life one day at a time is all any of us can do. There is a reason you're here and you will make a difference in someone's life by sharing your story. Please hang in there and know that people are praying for you to get through. God bless you.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Praying for you as well. As another poster said if you need to chat just PM me. It's generally good to get things off your chest and vent to someone. My wife fusses at me because I am liable to tell anyone close to me what is going on, but she doesn't understand I do it to get the stress out of my body. You have accomplished the first step in asking for prayers!

always4bama

1st Team
Dec 14, 2006
Decatur, Alabama, United States
Just saw this, I pray that you have found peace and strength knowing you have others praying. We each wish we could something tangible for you. Know the Father has heard and He cares for you. If you have not already reached out to a trained counselor do so, if finances are a problem find a local pastor if you do not have one. My husband is a pastor and we would be glad to help you connect with someone local if you let us know where you are.

CNcrimson

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 25, 2012
just saw your post and hope by now you are better. life can be hard for alot of us. i find walking helps the doldrums and now is a great time to start. with only 11 more days to football, well that must put a smile on your face. we are all on your side...take care

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Please believe us when we tell you, you are NOT alone. Many of us on this website have faced turmoil and loss at one time or another. Please reach out for help. It is there waiting for you. You just have to take that crucial first step and have faith in your fellow man.

Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
Just saw this, I pray that you have found peace and strength knowing you have others praying. We each wish we could something tangible for you. Know the Father has heard and He cares for you. If you have not already reached out to a trained counselor do so, if finances are a problem find a local pastor if you do not have one. My husband is a pastor and we would be glad to help you connect with someone local if you let us know where you are.
Very good advice. I'm also praying for you.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Has "prayer" helped? Just curious, as I have never seen it work. Apparently our creator wants us to suffer.....Because "it" loves us :p_frown: on TideFans.com:p_frown: on TideFans.com

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Has "prayer" helped? Just curious, as I have never seen it work. Apparently our creator wants us to suffer.....Because "it" loves us :p_frown: on TideFans.com:p_frown: on TideFans.com
You have all the right in the world to refuse to believe in God and prayer. To intrude on others in a time of need with snarky remarks about it, however, is unconscionable. Please don't turn others' requests for help into your own soap box. Open up another thread for that. Railing on your fellow man when he's down is beyond inappropriate.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
You have all the right in the world to refuse to believe in God and prayer. To intrude on others in a time of need with snarky remarks about it, however, is unconscionable. Please don't turn others' requests for help into your own soap box. Open up another thread for that. Railing on your fellow man when he's down is beyond inappropriate.
Amen

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.