Link: OT Cameron Robinson Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
That would put us solidly at #1 in all of the Recruiting Rankings...........:cool:

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Thanks for the link. I hope we get big Cam too. Looking at 247's top 10 we have really good shots at 6 of the top 10.

#1 Robinson
#2 Fournette
#4 Carter
#6 Hand
#7 Humphrey (lock)
#10 Elam
I think we can get Cam Robinson and Marlon Humphrey, but the rest are unknown right now. Lorenzo Carter is all over the map, Da'Shawn Hand needs to visit again this summer and an official this fall to judge his interest, Leonard Fournette has too much pressure from his home state and honestly would start from the get-go at LSU, and Matt Elam may get caught in the numbers crunch and just stay in-state with UK.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I think we can get Cam Robinson and Marlon Humphrey, but the rest are unknown right now. Lorenzo Carter is all over the map, Da'Shawn Hand needs to visit again this summer and an official this fall to judge his interest, Leonard Fournette has too much pressure from his home state and honestly would start from the get-go at LSU, and Matt Elam may get caught in the numbers crunch and just stay in-state with UK.
Elam will always have a spot.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
We'll get Humphrey and the odds are good we get Robinson (though by no means guaranteed), but I think you are right on the others. Might get one or two of that group, but it's all really speculative at best.

Regarding Elam, however, I don't think he'll get caught in the numbers crunch unless he really disappoints this fall. The staff has been very high on him, even if the self-proclaimed experts have viewed him in a mediocre light from time-to-time. If he keeps performing like he has in the past, and avoids off-field/academic issues, I imagine the staff holds a spot for him all the way until NSD.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
We'll get Humphrey and the odds are good we get Robinson (though by no means guaranteed), but I think you are right on the others. Might get one or two of that group, but it's all really speculative at best.

Regarding Elam, however, I don't think he'll get caught in the numbers crunch unless he really disappoints this fall. The staff has been very high on him, even if the self-proclaimed experts have viewed him in a mediocre light from time-to-time. If he keeps performing like he has in the past, and avoids off-field/academic issues, I imagine the staff holds a spot for him all the way until NSD.
Is Matt Elam our top target for the defensive line, or the most probable to sign with us...

shottistyeti

Scout Team
Dec 10, 2006
Sure would be fun to win a few NCs with our own “Cam" (but signed honorably). Watching Barn anger (jealousy) would be exquisite. :D

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
Been hearing some positive news regarding Robinson. Never believe it until the ink dries, but there are good vibes.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Good vibes are better than no vibes. Let's hope he decides to come to T-town which would effectively cement this O-line class amongst the best in UA history.

WsN

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 15, 2013
IMHO, of course with the studs we currently have, Robinson would solidify the offense line for the next 3yrs.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I know it might not mean much, but does anyone know if he and Fournette are friends?
For some reason, I seem to recall they've talked and have mentioned in passing it'd be nice if they got to play together at the college level but I don't think they've had serious discussions about it. Of course, I'm no expert and could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.