Link: OT Cameron Robinson Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Talked to about five big and knowledgeable LSU fans at the gym this morning. They say he's ours. They had a pretty interesting insight. Said that most of the football players in the Monroe, La. area(Closer to Jackson than Baton Rouge) go somewhere other than LSU to play.
We shall see, but if we get this guy it's probably the best year for recruiting O-Linemen in our history. This guy is a total physical freak and the others aren't too shabby either. I personally think his good friend Cameron Sims sold him on Bama. Fingers crossed! RTR!
Sip

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Talked to about five big and knowledgeable LSU fans at the gym this morning. They say he's ours. They had a pretty interesting insight. Said that most of the football players in the Monroe, La. area(Closer to Jackson than Baton Rouge) go somewhere other than LSU to play.
We shall see, but if we get this guy it's probably the best year for recruiting O-Linemen in our history. This guy is a total physical freak and the others aren't too shabby either. I personally think his good friend Cameron Sims sold him on Bama. Fingers crossed! RTR!
Sip
What should have the rest of college football shaking in their boots, is the fact, the longer "The Process" is in place, it's only going to get better with each recruiting class..In other words, "We Ain't Seen Nothing Yet", cause the best is yet to come..Great times for Bama Football..Not so much for the rest of college football..Can ya imagine the smile on "The Bear's" face right now..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Anyone else notice the crystal ball % on CR changed from 55% UA / 45% LSU yesterday to 84% UA / 16% LSU?
And the last 14 predictions are for Bama which were all predicted after Cameron said he would announce on Friday. You never know but everything is pointing in the right direction.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
I guess I can wait until Wednesday :) If CR picks Bama there is going to be a fun competition between him and GH for the LT spot next year!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I guess I can wait until Wednesday :) If CR picks Bama there is going to be a fun competition between him and GH for the LT spot next year!

like others have said before, theres so much depth right now, the toughest competetion they face each week is during practice.

If CR commits to us, and i would be shocked if he didnt at this point, our left tackle position is solid...huge deal.

gteart time, great times....

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
like others have said before, theres so much depth right now, the toughest competetion they face each week is during practice.

If CR commits to us, and i would be shocked if he didnt at this point, our left tackle position is solid...huge deal.

gteart time, great times....
Exactly..It's no gimme if he comes to Bama he'll start, as good as he is, there's going to be some mighty good talent that's been & has experienced what "The Process is all about, we're at the point of "The Process", experience can & will override pure talent..If that makes any sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.