Need Help With My Undershirt

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I have to dress all fancy like these days. So ive been wearing a white cotton tshirt under my polo. Well after a few minutes to hours, the stupid undershirt starts to ride up and bunch up by my beltline. To me it looks like I have a muffin top. Which makes me feel less sexy. Which hurts my feelings. So what am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I have to dress all fancy like these days. So ive been wearing a white cotton tshirt under my polo. Well after a few minutes to hours, the stupid undershirt starts to ride up and bunch up by my beltline. To me it looks like I have a muffin top. Which makes me feel less sexy. Which hurts my feelings. So what am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?
You need a t-shirt onsie. The kind that snaps between the legs. RV said he'd help you snap it.

Speaking of raunchy, where has Riz been?

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Not to get all serious after the way the thread is devolving, but all undershirts are not the same. Forget the el cheapo Fruit-of-the-Loom stuff, they're not long enough and are easily stretched into uselessness. Hanes is a minimum standard. Better a wee bit large than too small as well; the tight-fitting undershirts will ride up and bunch up exactly as you describe.

Also, don't forget to change your undershirt at least twice a week, as often as you put on new deodorant and half as often as you bathe. :wink:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Undershirts don't go under polos. You'll feel better without them. I don't wear them unless I'm wearing one of my nicer dress shirts.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Not to get all serious after the way the thread is devolving, but all undershirts are not the same. Forget the el cheapo Fruit-of-the-Loom stuff, they're not long enough and are easily stretched into uselessness. Hanes is a minimum standard. Better a wee bit large than too small as well; the tight-fitting undershirts will ride up and bunch up exactly as you describe.
Funny. I wear small, tight Fruit of the Loom shirts. The longer the shirt, the more it rides up for me. I tuck it in, if I can, tightly. The smaller and tighter, the better.
Mine don't ride up. And, when I get home, I rip off my dress shirt Superman-style and I feel all strong.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Funny. I wear small, tight Fruit of the Loom shirts. The longer the shirt, the more it rides up for me. I tuck it in, if I can, tightly. The smaller and tighter, the better.
Mine don't ride up. And, when I get home, I rip off my dress shirt Superman-style and I feel all strong.
Heh. Diff'rent strokes, and all that. It's the summer cycle now, so Ive begun switching over to A-shirts (wife-beaters) for casual and business casual; full T's for dress shirts even in the summertime.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.