Someone Call The Surgeon General - Michael Douglas Cancer Claim

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Got a chuckle out of this progression:

But yeah, it's a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer. And if you have it, cunnilingus is also the best cure for it." Douglas has been married to actress Catherine Zeta-Jones since 2000.
Catherine is still in the marriage, right?

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I'm reminded of Sam Kinison's bit on this particular "act" .... and how a lot of guy's aren't good at it ..... because women don't give guys good directions ...... and how the government needs to put out a pamphlet ...... :cool:

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think my favorite Bill Clinton quote when discussing marital fidelity was "Eatin' ain't cheatin.'"

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Something, um, smells about this. First place, HPV throat cancer used to be considered almost totally a disease of gay males peforming fellatio. Setting that aside for the purposes of argument, they've been married more than a decade. If she's getting a routine, annual, pap smear, then the HPV infection should have been picked up - and cured - many years ago. Now, admittedly, she's bipolar and, I think, hospitalized for that presently. Those folks can do wild and crazy things, so it's possible she's done something to contract the HPV since they've been married. That could explain his rather brittle behavior towards her lately...

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
The part that seems odd to me is his claim that not only was it the cause, but it's also the cure. How does that work? If you can count that as part of the placebo effect, then count me in.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Is the government going to require warning labels on ladies' naughty bits?

Wonder how it will read.

I know if I see tats that aren't visible in a bikini, I take that as some kind of warning.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The part that seems odd to me is his claim that not only was it the cause, but it's also the cure. How does that work? If you can count that as part of the placebo effect, then count me in.
Yeah, I cant figure out what would cause it to be a "cure". :conf2: Is there a doctor in the house?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.