Link: Elijah Hood Flushes Alabama Recruiting Letters

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This is just a case of a young man who has been fed information adn took it as fact, without doing due diligence on its content.

I wish him well, just wish he had handled his choice a little more maturely.
Exactly..I agree 100% with ya..Sounds like he bit hard on the line of BS his ND recruiters were feeding him..It's a shame too..With his way of thinking..He's missing out on a golden opportunity of playing not just at Alabama..But..Any team in the SEC..Which all SEC teams gives him a better chance of making it to the NFL..As ND does..JMHO

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010
It may not be proper, but I really want to quote Gee's comment on ND...
Exactly..I agree 100% with ya..Sounds like he bit hard on the line of BS his ND recruiters were feeding him..It's a shame too..With his way of thinking..He's missing out on a golden opportunity of playing not just at Alabama..But..Any team in the SEC..Which all SEC teams gives him a better chance of making it to the NFL..As ND does..JMHO

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
We tend to do things at 17 that we look back on and regret when we're 37. Someone than others.

I don't have an issue with it. If I were a RB I would take long looks elsewhere due to the youth and depth at the position here. And not everyone has what it takes to play here.

And if there's hate...well, that just comes with the territory. Nobody was flushing Alabama letters from 2000-2006....well...maybe they were but because of other reasons. So, I'm good with it now
Yeah, at the tender age of 17 I guess he's still learning right from wrong. :D My guess is 10 years from now he'll still be at it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't mind him flushing Bama letters per se, but I do mind regardless of age, anyone crying out for attention by acting a fool.

Last edited:

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Someone needs to inform this junior scholar that you are responsible for meeting your graduating requirements.
So you're saying each of us is responsible for ourselves? That's scary.

I guess this fella might need a lot of hand holding. Not that it's his fault, mind you.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
So you're saying each of us is responsible for ourselves? That's scary.

I guess this fella might need a lot of hand holding. Not that it's his fault, mind you.
HAHA..Yup..That's a responsibility that's been lost to a majority of this generation of kids..Scary but true..That's why this world is going to "Hell In A Hand Basket"..Rather quickly..And it's only getting quicker..Each generation that comes along..

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
He apologizes, sort of. With that, let's all hope this one disappears. Both sides have begun to embarrass themselves.

Here.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
If it would have been an Alabama recruit, how many would have laughed, instead of finding what's wrong with what he did...kids...LOL.
You're on the wrong board if you think most of us would've enjoyed it. It's classless. " Hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before" is the running motto around here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
You're on the wrong board if you think most of us would've enjoyed it. It's classless. " Hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before" is the running motto around here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Also known as the Barrett Jones Way!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.