Link: Elijah Hood Flushes Alabama Recruiting Letters

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I have no problem at all when a recruit chooses another school..But..Show some class for yourself in the process..He's a good player..I'm glad it's not Bama having to deal with a player that's this childish & immature..Enjoy that runners up trophy every time you walk by it Elijah..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Saw that on Facebook. I take it as a sign of where this program is at. He didn't video tearing up all his offers, just the big ones. With the talent at running back we have on campus he should consider it a great honor to get an offer from Alabama.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
He'll fit right with the ND attitude. As others have said, he was probably just receiving letters to keep in contact; LF and Roc are our top guys at RB. If it makes the kid feel better, best of luck to him. If they can't beat us on the field, I guess they need their gimmicks.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
He plays for a very classy school with a long tradition of excellence. Will not be surprised to see an apology coming shortly.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
We tend to do things at 17 that we look back on and regret when we're 37. Someone than others.

I don't have an issue with it. If I were a RB I would take long looks elsewhere due to the youth and depth at the position here. And not everyone has what it takes to play here.

And if there's hate...well, that just comes with the territory. Nobody was flushing Alabama letters from 2000-2006....well...maybe they were but because of other reasons. So, I'm good with it now

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
He made some comments about alabama's graduation rates of blacks that were much more offensive than flushing letters down the toilet. Pretty fair to say this guy lacks some maturity and thinks his poop don't stink.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
He made some comments about alabama's graduation rates of blacks that were much more offensive than flushing letters down the toilet. Pretty fair to say this guy lacks some maturity and thinks his poop don't stink.
I am thinking the comment on African American graduation rates could have been fed to him by a recruiter. I am not so sure that some of these kids dig to deep into college graduation rates of any race to know that much about them. Some of the parents don't even do it.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
It's not our fault he couldn't start for us and is mad about it, not to mention the beatdown he watched in January. Sore losers!!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I am thinking the comment on African American graduation rates could have been fed to him by a recruiter. I am not so sure that some of these kids dig to deep into college graduation rates of any race to know that much about them. Some of the parents don't even do it.
This. Wonder if he took into account juniors leaving early for the NFL?

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
The sad thing is that this fella will probably be more known for this antic rather than his play at Notre Dame. I hope I'm wrong. He is just trying to get attention and he was successful.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.