Recruit rejects OSU offer to Meyers face

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Sounds like a disrespectful primadonna to me. No thanks.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
I totally agree. Speaking of acting like a little kid he did it by making fun of how UM looked and how one of the coaches re-acted. Sounds like another public apology is coming.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
A Miami recruit being disrespectful, why does that not surprise me. His punishment is the he must attend University of Miami, a punishment that is tough but fair.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I don't like Urban either..But..You should always show respect toward everyone..Plus..What if Urban becomes a HC in the NFL & becomes his HC by chance in a few years should he make it to the NFL..Never burn bridges that don't need to be burnt..JMO

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If my son behaved this way, I might force him to play for Meyer just to teach him a lesson. I would at least make him sweat about it for a while. This type of behavior is not acceptable, and it cannot be condoned by the boy's parents.

On the other hand, if the kid personally told the OSU coaching staff that he was solid to Miami and would prefer no further contact, Meyer should respect that request. I know kids change their minds, but showing up at his school after being asked not to do so showed poor judgment.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
He is a kid laughing and making fun of an adult who is offering him everything. He's an inflated punk.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Agreed, there just really is no reason to spread something like this. No good is going to come from it and no one is going to think he is a cooler or a better football player because he decided to publicly make fun of Meyer. I'm not a fan of Meyer but this is very disrespectful even if true.

My grandma always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. That saying seems to be close to completely dead today.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
I didn't where he said he laughed in his face. Maybe the article heading says he did but he never said it. If so then yes I whole heartedly agree with you. He should have just said thanks but no shock his hand and that's it.
There's no indication he laughed in Meyer's face.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.